Our work is developed and deployed with and through our partners and faculty who are leaders in their respective domains.
Emmanuel Imoagene, FCIPM
Profile: Mr. Imoagene is currently the Human Resources Director (West Africa) for Cadbury Nigeria Plc and a Non-Executive Director of Fidson Healthcare Plc, a leading indigenous and publicly quoted company in Nigeria. A one-time Human Resources Director for Nigerian Breweries, and prior to that Logistics Director. He started his career in Shell Petroleum Development Company.
He has attended several management development programmes at the Harvard Business School, the Wharton Business School, IMD, INSEAD and others. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (FCIPM) and a member of the Advisory Board of the Lagos Business School.
Emmanuel Imoagene, FCIPM
Profile: Mr Ayoola was former Chief Human Resource Officer for Oando Plc.He is an accomplished HR practitioner with over 26 years generalist experience gained within the private and public sectors while working with Unilever Plc, Financial Merchant Bank Ltd, Schlumberger, Transocean, and Oando. He is currently the Managing Partner of Jasper Beryl Consulting.
He is an alumnus of the human resources and leadership programs at the Harvard Business School and Michigan’s Ross School of Business. He is also a certified SAP R/3 Human Resources Professional.
Joseph Odusanya, PHD
Profile: Mr Odusanya was former General Manager Africa for Haygroup. He is an organizational psychologist and HR practitioner with over twenty five practice years – mostly overseas. Joseph was once a Senior Regional Consultant with DDI where he successfully served clients like Petronas and Panasonic. Also once the General Manager, Human Capital division, Keystone Bank, more recently held the position of Chief Human Resources Officer at the Hygeia group offices and is currently a partner at Rainmaker Partners and Resourcery Ltd.
Joseph has led transformation and organizational development work with clients like Flour Mills of Nigeria, Brass LNG and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). He has an Msc. in Industrial/Organisational Psychology and a doctorate degree in management.
Joseph Odusanya, PHD
Victor Banjo, FCIPD, mni
Profile: Mr Banjo is currently the Director General of the Institute of Directors, Nigeria and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (UK) and once HR Director British American Tobacco, also once HR Director Virgin Nigeria, also one time Group General HR Manager for Oceanic Bank and more recently Group General Manager for Jagal Group. He is an advisory board member of the Lagos Business School and Chairman, Lagos State Chapter of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.
An alumnus of the Senior Executive Course (2010) of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru, Nigeria. Active contributor to HR knowledge and practice as speaker and moderator at international fora such as:
- Guest Speaker, Employee Assistance Professionals Association, 2nd International Conference, Lagos, Nigeria (September 2013)
- Guest Speaker, Institute of People Management Namibia, 1st Annual Convention (Nov 2011)
- Guest Speaker, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, 3rd Banking & Finance Conference, Abuja, Nigeria (2009)
- Presenter and Moderator at 14th Wharton Annual Africa Business Forum, Wharton Business School, Philadelphia, Penn, USA.
- Speaker and Moderator, 3rd and 4th HR Africa Summit, Johannesburg, South Africa
Victor Banjo, FCIPD, mni
Profile: Henry Agbebire, M.A., B.A, CTM, is a Speech Coach, Writer and Trainer. An internationally renowned training expert with proven track record in Business Communication and Elocution. Henry holds the BA Hons and MA degree in English Language.
He is a seasoned Communication Skills instructor and author of seven bestsellers, including The Art of Speaking Well: A guide to Effective Speaking; Persuasive Speaking for Leaders and 40 Simple Ways to improve your Life and Career. He has received elocution and Communication Skills training in Europe and America, the most recent being at the David Greenberg Simply Speaking Incorporated, Atlanta, Georgia, which has enabled him to develop the Simple-Way Techniques in speech and Business communication (training).
His consulting work includes one-on-one coaching with leaders, business executives, preachers and youths, assistance to groups working to become productive teams and establishing practices for high performance. Henry has a proven track record in effective communication and career advancement. His training programmes target personal and career development issues including Public Speaking, Business Communication, Grammar and Vocabulary Building, Elocution, Team Cohesion, Customer Focus, and other related areas of interests.
Many reputable organizations have benefited from Henry’s specialist training services. They include: Zenith Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Diamond Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Finbank, Nestle Plc, Sovereign Trust Insurance, Guaranty Trust Assurance, IBFC Agusto Training, Workforce Management Centre, LM Ericsson, Computer Warehouse Group, ICMS, Poise – The Finishing School, National Assembly, Black Preachers Caucus, Catford, London, AWHPI, Little Rock, Arkansas, Expedition Society of Nigeria, etc. He is married with two kids.
Kwabena Yeboah, MCIPD, SPHR
Profile: Mr Yeboah is a seasoned international human resources and organisational effectiveness professional. He has had distinct experience from local and international firms such as Shell, Olam Group, MRS and Petrofac. His work and learning experience span Nigeria, Ghana, and the United Kingdom.
He was until recently the General Manager, Human Resources for Olam International, Nigeria, before then the Ag. Group Human Resources Manager, MRS and is currently the Head, Human Resources of Petrofac Nigeria. He was for many years a HR Manager with Shell Ghana.
He is the author of the book, What Employers Want in Graduates. He is a first class degree holder from the University of Legon, Ghana and an MBA holder from University of Hull, United Kingdom. He is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (ACIPM) and a Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, United Kingdom (MCIPD)
Kwabena Yeboah, MCIPD, SPHR
Profile: Comfort Aruosa-Osemwegie (Mrs) is a seasoned research and Investment Management expert with over ten years experience in the Nigerian Business Environment, she specializes in research and analysis of the financial market with special interest in financial analysis, economic analysis, forecast, market intelligence, equity evaluation and data build up. An Associate of the Certified Institute of Securities and Investment UK (CISI), Member US Investment Management Consultants Association (CIMA), A Licensed International Financial Analyst, and a member of the American Academy of Financial Management.
She also has key experience in Business development and strategy, financial planning, training, entrepreneurship development and management, customer service, brand development and management having worked closely with leading international brand and management consultants. She is a member of the Knowledge Management Institute (KMinstitute), and a Member of the Global Entrepreneurship Institute.
Comfort is a Statistics graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University and holds an advanced diploma in Business Accounting from Obafemi Awolowo University. In addition, she holds certificates in Business Administration from the University of Wales, Capital Market Development and Negotiation of Financial Transactions from the United Nations Institute for Training and Research, Switzerland .
She started her career as a Research officer with Stockswatch before moving over to Futureview Financial Services, where she rose to become Head, Research and Development and was instrumental in the development of the research dept spanning a period of four years before moving over to Primewealth Capital to help set up a research unit as well as define strategic investment decisions as Head Investment Strategy and Business Support Services.
She’s managed and advised top corporate finance transactions, facilitated several trainings both locally and internationally for Institutional Investors and HNI’s alike and presently advises portfolios in excess of 250million dollars.
Comfort currently consults on the Reuters analyst platform as a Certified Reuters Insight Specialist, also on the faculty board of some leading light Consulting firms in Nigeria. She is an independent research, training and investment strategist, overseeing CAO Partners Ltd.
Dr. Anderson Uvie-Emegbo
Profile: Dr Anderson – The World Innovation Summit on Education recognizes Dr Uvie-Emegbo as a leading education stakeholder. He is an international digital economy and services leadership specialist, teacher, writer, agenda setting conference speaker and consultant. An alumnus of IESE Business School, Spain, Dr Anderson is an International Faculty, Digital Business at Strathmore Business School, Kenya and also an Adjunct Faculty, Digital Business at the Lagos Business School and the School of Media and Communication, Pan Atlantic University, Nigeria.
His case studies on digital business and the 5Cs methodology he advocates continues to earn him critical acclaim. He has trained, coached and mentored hundreds of business executives on digital leadership. He has led successful digital transformation initiatives for leading organizations. His research interests include the relationship between the digital ecosystem and internationalization, profitability, consumer research, service delivery, social customer care, enterprise social networking, business strategy, stakeholder engagement, reputational management, crisis communication, innovation and entrepreneurship.
He is a certified information technology manager. He has attended certificate courses at the W.P. Carey School of Business, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. He has participated in study tours to Kellogg School of Management, USA, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA and DePaul University, Chicago, USA. Anderson is the Founder and Director of Learning at GAPS Academy.
Dr. Anderson Uvie-Emegbo
Segun Akiode, ACIPM, HRPL
Mr. Akiode is a Chemical Engineer turned Strategic Human Resources Professional. He has HR related experience covering Talent Acquisition, HR Advisory/Consulting, HR generalist and Compensation & Benefits practice.
Segun, in his about 10 years HR related experience has had the opportunity to work with various HR Consulting firms which include – Human Edge Limited, GlobalProfilers HR Consulting Limited, and Fosad Consulting Limited; other firms he has worked include – Global 4Sight Vantage (G4V) Nigeria Limited, Venture Garden Group, Lagos and Guinness Nigeria Plc. (A Diageo Company), Lagos.
He is a man of many parts in his quest to be a thought leader in the field of Human Resources in Sub-Sahara Africa, with Lagos, Nigeria as his current base. He is a contributing writer/columnist to many online and offline media.
Segun has participated in a number of HR Advisory, Human Capacity Development/Training and Independent Consulting Client Projects, some of which are:
- The Conduct of a Job Evaluation and Pay Structure Design for a Leading Insurance Firm in Lagos (2017).
- The Conduct of a Job Evaluation and Job Grading for an Oil & Gas Contracting firm based in Lagos (2017)
- The Conduct of a Job Evaluation and Remuneration Survey for an international NGO in Nigeria.
- The Conduct of a Remuneration Survey for a Leading Pension Fund Administrator in Nigeria (2010).
- The Conduct of a CEO Remuneration Survey for a Leading Pension Fund Administrator in Nigeria (2010).
- The Conduct of a Remuneration Survey for a Leading Insurance firm in Nigeria (January-February2011).
- The Conduct of the Guinness Nigeria/Diageo RtC Resourcing Project in Lagos, where he served as the Resourcing Specialist.
- The Conduct of the Oando Graduate Trainee Programme (Oando GTP) Assessment Centre; where he served as an External Assessor.
- The Conduct of a Comprehensive review of Organizational Structure, HR Policy & Procedure leading to Job Analysis and Job Evaluation of a Building Material Trading firm in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Conduct of a Manpower Management Project for an Oil & Gas Contracting firm based in Port-Harcourt. The project comprised of Staff Analysis/Assessment, Job Analysis, Job Evaluation, Design of KPIs and harmonization of staff compensation & benefits package (2015).
- The Conduct of a Job Evaluation and Pay Structure Design for an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Trading Outfit based in Lagos (2015).
- The design and facilitation of a5-day Job Evaluation Workshop for a Federal Government Parastatals titled “Global Trends in Job Evaluation and Standards Development” in Owerri, Imo State (2015).
- The facilitation of a training on “Designing and Implementing Compensation and Benefits” organized by Philips Consulting Learning Academy in Lagos (2015).
- The design and facilitation of a training on “Coaching, Mentoring & Counseling” organized by African Management Services Company (AMSCO) for a private-owned group of schools based in Port-Harcourt (2015).
- Led various training sessions on Fundamentals of Compensation & Benefits and Essentials of Payroll Management (2016 till date)
- Adjunct faculty, The HR School on several sessions of Compensation & Benefits Practitioner programme (2016 till date)
Aruosa Osemwegie GPHR, SPHR